Joseph J. Rosenberg - Chief Executive Officer / Chairman of the Board
- More than 47 years of experience in international finance, and international and domestic educational markets
- Advisor to major educational institutions and companies in the U.S. and internationally
- Co-founder and initial Chairman of the Institute for International Enterprise Education
Dr. Keith J. Jepsen - President / Chief Operating Officer
- 47 years of experience in higher education finance at the international, national, state, and university levels
- Former Senior Advisor to the Department of Education
- Former Chairman, National Student Clearinghouse
- 16 years at New York University, 11 as Director of Financial Aid and 5 as Senior Advisor and Adjunct Professor, Higher Education, teaching the graduate course "Financing Higher Education"
- Former CEO of College Financial Assistance Corporation
Barry Fingerhut - Director
- President, GeoCapital
- Co-Founder, Wheatley Partners
- Director on numerous public and private boards: VCampus Corporation, Online Resources and Communication, Apollo International, and New York University's Stern School of Business.